- Create fun, effective workouts for your clients
- Show you how to save time and money by planning your sessions in advance
- Give you over a month’s worth of workouts. That’s 19 done for you workouts.
- Diagrams and easy to print pages for those workouts.
Each chapter of the guide book focuses on a different area of your bootcamp workouts.
- The planning chapter will teach you how to plan out your bootcamps in advance. Whether you run 4, 6, or 12 week programs or even ongoing programs, Kyle Wood will teach you his formula for brainstorming, designing and implementing a set of workouts. This will give your clients more variety and balance and you more piece of mind knowing that you are prepared.
- The chapter on no equipment teaches you how to include variety when you don’t have much or any equipment available. A common problem for beginning bootcamps.
- Circuits will teach you how to move your clients around a circuit in more exciting ways than with just a stop watch and one minute intervals. It will also teach you how to increase or decrease the intensity of the circuit for different fitness levels.
- The Team Challenges chapter gives you the skills to run an important type of bootcamp workout, team challenges and games. Challenges should be a core part of any bootcamps workouts, I teach you the different types and how to use them.
*Note: This is a digital product. After payment is completed you will be redirected to a page where you can download your ebook. This product has been designed to be easily printed.