Here’s a Crossfit inspired workout that you can do you in your bootcamps with just a little tweaking.
- Create 5 Stations
- Move through each station after 1 minute
- This is a nonstop 5 minute circuit followed by a 2 minute rest
- Repeat this circuit for 3 total rounds
The stations are:
- Slamball (using a 10-20lb medicine ball. I like Dball brand because they don’t bounce and smash your clients in the face)
- Dumbbell Push Press
- Kettlebell Swings (or DB’s)
- Bench Jumps (or squat jumps)
Rest 2 minutes.
Repeat for 3 total rounds.
For 20 people, put 4 people at each station. Make a contest out of it. Use sidewalk chalk or a piece of paper and pen to write down the number of reps at each station.
Whichever group scores the most reps (points) wins!