Here’s a Crossfit inspired workout that you can do you in your bootcamps with just a little tweaking.
- Create 5 Stations
- Move through each station after 1 minute
- This is a nonstop 5 minute circuit followed by a 2 minute rest
- Repeat this circuit for 3 total rounds
The stations are:
- Slamball (using a 10-20lb medicine ball. I like Dball brand because they don’t bounce and smash your clients in the face)
- Dumbbell Push Press
- Kettlebell Swings (or DB’s)
- Bench Jumps (or squat jumps)
Rest 2 minutes.
Repeat for 3 total rounds.
For 20 people, put 4 people at each station. Make a contest out of it. Use sidewalk chalk or a piece of paper and pen to write down the number of reps at each station.
Whichever group scores the most reps (points) wins!
The Unique Superhero Sprints System That Combines The Two Most Powerful Fat Burning Workouts On The Planet, To Create One Insane Superhero Physique!