A lot of people have reported that this is one tough workout. Maybe too tough. Personally in my own bootcamps, I have seen people
- Throw Up
- Pull in the parking lot to my bootcamp, see the cones, recognize what the workout is going to be and then quickly drive away.
I kid you not.
You can approach this workout in many different ways. You can:
- Divide your group up into teams and see which team finishes first. Pick the team with the top 3 finishers to make it more interesting.
- Create a solo event and see who finishes first.
- Make this workout an add on to your main workout.
- Make this workout a starter or ice breaker prior to the main workout.
I’ve done it all of these ways and they all work fine.
Warning – this is a brutally, scary workout. Perfect for Halloween and beyond!